Can't get Fredo6 CurviLoft to work

Can't get Fredo6 CurviLoft to work

Postby JALLAO » Tue May 17, 2022 2:17 pm

I have purchased Fredo6 Curviloft and successfully loaded on my desktop. I have installed on my laptop but it is unresponsive to selection via icons or menu. Tried uninstall/reload validate license. Get the following error message.

Code: Select all
Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method `visual_version' for SCFLicense:Module>
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1733:in `tem_context'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1709:in `tem_launcher'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:119:in `launch_action'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:244:in `launch_action'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_curviloft/bootstrap_curviloft.rbe:76:in `launch_action'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_curviloft/bootstrap_curviloft.rbe:91:in `block in startup'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1460:in `call'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1460:in `command_invoke'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1441:in `block (2 levels) in build_config_commands'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1378:in `call'
c:/users/gbhan/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1378:in `block in add_command'
SketchUp:1:in `call'

Any suggestions?

Gerry

JALLAO 

Re: Can't get Fredo6 CurviLoft to work

Postby TIG » Tue May 17, 2022 2:24 pm

Fredo will probably join in with some better detail...
But...
Have you installed the latest version of the SketchUcation toolset [+>v4.2.6] which contains the newest SCF-licensing code ?
Have you installed the latest version of LibFredo ?
Restart Sketchup to ensure everything is synced...
TIG
TIG 
Global Moderator

Postby JALLAO » Tue May 17, 2022 10:14 pm

Yes. I've tried those suggestions without success.

JALLAO 

Postby fredo6 » Wed May 18, 2022 5:12 am

JALLAO wrote:Yes. I've tried those suggestions without success.

The error you had comes from missing ExtensionStore or having a very old version of it.

So, install the latest version of Sketchucation ExtensionStore.

Then go to the menu Extensions > Sketchucation > SCFLicense: Global status... and check that in te dialog displayed, you have '5.6a - 50' displayed in the top left corner.
fredo6 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby JALLAO » Thu May 19, 2022 12:28 pm

Thank you. I reinstalled Extension Store and problem corrected.

JALLAO 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Extensions & Applications Discussions