Exporting from SU ---> Kerkythea, cameras don't appear

General discussion on Thea Render for SketchUp

Moderator: Frederik

Exporting from SU ---> Kerkythea, cameras don't appear

Postby rodrodrod » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:07 pm

As in title, I've had no issues before with rendering in kerkythea *export scene *opens up * set sky colour / thin glass / floor shine and click high A+++ render and it usually does the job.

This time however, I'm exporting a sketch up scene and when it opens in kerkythea it loads from a few miles out i.e. not in the set scene orientation. The camera option on left sidebar isn't showing up. so I can't click into it and even if I rotate into a similar viewpoint, half of the model renders AND is without any materials.

Any help appreciated, not sure if this is the correct subform for this, just saw "thea".

rodrodrod 

Re: Exporting from SU ---> Kerkythea, cameras don't appear

Postby NigeC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:42 pm

The link below might be a better place to ask
viewtopic.php?t=22520

Although Tomasz does come here as he did both the Kekythea and Thea plugins, Thea is totally different to KT although they do come from the same company
I'm a former KT user but can I hell remember how it worked, I've had 6 years worth of sleeps since I used it last lol.

Also if you follow the above link, you'll find the support thread on the KT forum ;)
“It’s only impossible if you stop and think about it!”
NigeC 

Re: Exporting from SU ---> Kerkythea, cameras don't appear

Postby NigeC » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:44 pm

I just tried with SU2013 and the KT plugin and its working fine here, more info would be nice like operating system, the versions of su, the plugin and KT also whether its the 64 bit version
I had 2 cameras, objects, lights and sun and it exported all
“It’s only impossible if you stop and think about it!”
NigeC 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Thea