living room render

General discussion on V-Ray for SketchUp

living room render

Postby amorp » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi all,
post my new renders,comments for improvement welcome as always:)this is was the file with invisible background through windows,although when i was hiding glass material, i could see landscape in render, the issue was in painting landscape image on front face of arc surface,since it was on back face,it caused white surface after rendering

amorp 

Re: living room render

Postby majid » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:43 am

verry nice design and render, I like it too much. :thumb: :thumb:
My V-Ray book for architects: https://goo.gl/cz1oRc
majid 
Top SketchUcator

Postby amorp » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Thanks,i tried to make something different from modern - minimalistic(sometimes pretty cold)

amorp 

Postby japc » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Great renders!
I think that you can tune a little bit more the background. In the first picture it looks like the horizon line of the background doesn´t match with the room.

japc 

Postby amorp » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Thank you,you think in first picture- trees should be higher?i mean to rise horizon line?

amorp 

Postby japc » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 pm

I get the feeling that the room is floating. I think the picture might be a little more integrated with the background if the focal points become coincident as possible.

japc 

Postby amorp » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Thank you very much for your kind explanation,so it would be better if i would rise slightly background line?it is not too much high to coincide with room horizon line?

amorp 

Postby japc » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

I think it would be better for the final result retouch the backgroud ... but it's up to you to decide. You should do what you think it looks better.

japc 

Postby amorp » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 am

Yes,of course,it's my decision,thanks a lot :)

amorp 

Postby valerostudio » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 pm

How long was the cook time on each of these?

valerostudio 

Postby amorp » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 pm

You mean whole the work?it's my design too, so it was kind of"wasting" time on planning decisions or you mean render production?Let's say 35-40 hours all together - planning,modelling,textures mapping,render testing and render production+ Photoshop

amorp 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to V-Ray