Callout Leader lines disconnect when using scrapbook

General discussion related to LayOut

Callout Leader lines disconnect when using scrapbook

Postby KJofSketchHouse » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi all, I can’t seem to get a break with Scrapbooks. Firstly, Layout crashes when I bring in a self created scrapbook detail that has more than one area of hatch pattern. A lot of forum responses to me about this, but still no fix.

Now I am also dealing with my leader lines for my call outs all disconnecting from the object (when bringing in a detail from scrapbook) they are supposed to be pointing to and all extending off and meeting at a common point far off the page. What is this?

I am new to SU, so I don’t know it all, but why does it seem that SU/LO has so many of these, what seem to be bugs in the programming? (Me having a dummy spit. Sorry just frustrated).

Thanks

Kerry

KJofSketchHouse 

Re: Callout Leader lines disconnect when using scrapbook

Postby Dave R » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Maybe you could share an example file and your scrapbook file so we can see what's going on exactly. If you don't want to share it publicly, send the file s to me via a private message. I'll try to help and I want share the files. If they are too big to upload here, upload them to DropBox and send me the links.
%

(THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

M30

%
Dave R 
Global Moderator

Postby KJofSketchHouse » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi Dave, I certainly will. I am away from my PC for the good part of the next 24 hours. Will send something through when I get back. Thanks again.

Kerry

KJofSketchHouse 

Postby Dave R » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Good enough.
%

(THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

M30

%
Dave R 
Global Moderator