SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby ravibadiani » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:00 am

its been 24 hrs since i purchased fredocorner and got confirmation by paypal but no mail yet?
also not in spam...
thank you
0

ravibadiani 
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:39 pm

ravibadiani wrote:its been 24 hrs since i purchased fredocorner and got confirmation by paypal but no mail yet?
also not in spam...
thank you

I sent you the license by email.

Actually, you gave a wrong email address when purchasing the license.

Fredo
2
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby danielreple » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Hello guys,

I am not able to make the payment to purchase the FredoSpline plugin. Displays the following error on PayPal.
"An error has occurred. Try again later."

I've been trying since yesterday.
0

danielreple 
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby jack.wortman » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:42 pm

I just purchased this awesome extension and I keep getting a SketchUp message stating
msg_validation_error
Request to SketchUcation = ERROR_AOC
Please hurry, Round Corner is awesome too but it doesn't do what FredoCorner does.
My client is growing impatient. I needed this function an hour ago.
0
User avatar
jack.wortman 
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby juju » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:39 pm

jack.wortman wrote:I just purchased this awesome extension and I keep getting a SketchUp message stating
msg_validation_error
Request to SketchUcation = ERROR_AOC
Please hurry, Round Corner is awesome too but it doesn't do what FredoCorner does.
My client is growing impatient. I needed this function an hour ago.


There are a couple of life lessons in there, I hope you spot them...
0
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
User avatar
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:58 pm

jack.wortman wrote:I just purchased this awesome extension and I keep getting a SketchUp message stating
msg_validation_error
Request to SketchUcation = ERROR_AOC
Please hurry, Round Corner is awesome too but it doesn't do what FredoCorner does.
My client is growing impatient. I needed this function an hour ago.

Could you try the procedure indicated in this post.

Fredo
0
Last edited by fredo6 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby danielreple » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:37 pm

danielreple wrote:Hello guys,

I am not able to make the payment to purchase the FredoSpline plugin. Displays the following error on PayPal.
"An error has occurred. Try again later."

I've been trying since yesterday.


I managed to make the payment.
I was using Chrome, so I accessed the store with the Firefox browser and the error didn't appear. :D
0

danielreple 
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby RichardDriessen » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Can you help me, maybe with team viewer?
0

RichardDriessen 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:36 am

RichardDriessen wrote:Can you help me, maybe with team viewer?

Could you do the following

1) In the Message History panel, click on the button "License File Location". This opens the directory where license files are stored.

2) Erase the files
- SCFLicenseSignature - DO NOT MODIFY OR DELETE.txt
- SCFLicense_FredoSpline_this_computer.txt

3) Redo the Validation procedure.

Sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to be some problem on Mac platform which we are investigating and will fix.

Fredo
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby RichardDriessen » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:05 am

fredo6 wrote:
RichardDriessen wrote:Can you help me, maybe with team viewer?

Could you do the following

1) In the Message History panel, click on the button "License File Location". This opens the directory where license files are stored.

2) Erase the files
- SCFLicenseSignature - DO NOT MODIFY OR DELETE.txt
- SCFLicense_FredoSpline_this_computer.txt

3) Redo the Validation procedure.

Sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to be some problem on Mac platform which we are investigating and will fix.

Fredo



Thank you, it worked, I can use the Fredo lines again
0

RichardDriessen 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby kejhamartin » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:54 am

Hello.

after a while the plugin will write me that the license has expired. I am forced to re-insert the activation file but this will exhaust the maximum number of seats. could any solution be found please for this problem? Thanks
0

kejhamartin 
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby dahlline08 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:28 am

HELP! FredoSpline license does not work.

I have not received any email but apparently, a license is on my computer but when I try to validate it, I receive a message (msg_validation_error Request to Sketchucation = ERROR_FO8 )

When I follow the PDF, then I'll have to pay again 15 dollars for a license.

What to do?
0

dahlline08 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:39 am

@dahlline08
dahlline08 wrote:HELP! FredoSpline license does not work.

I have not received any email but apparently, a license is on my computer but when I try to validate it, I receive a message (msg_validation_error Request to Sketchucation = ERROR_FO8 )

I do not have traces that you purchased a license for FredoSpline as dahlline08 (actually of any of my paid plugins). Did you go through the purchase of FredoSpline and if so, when?
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby dahlline08 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:39 pm

I bought Basic Premium Plan and my user ID: 1277920.

According to my paypal, I made the purchase at 10.58 today.
0

dahlline08 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:53 pm

dahlline08 wrote:I bought Basic Premium Plan and my user ID: 1277920.

According to my paypal, I made the purchase at 10.58 today.

There is a confusion.
You subscribed to the Premium membership of Sketchucation.
For plugins, mine and from other authors, you have to purchase them individually.

For mine, go to their menu (say Tool > Fredo6 Collection > FredoSpline > License...) to get the dialog allowing you to go to the purchase page and then to validate the license on your computer.

Fredo
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby dahlline08 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:04 pm

Can you see, if I have bought FredoSpline now?
0

dahlline08 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:30 pm

dahlline08 wrote:Can you see, if I have bought FredoSpline now?

Yes. Did you receive the email from Sketchucation with the license file attached?
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby adamgmace » Fri May 14, 2021 11:12 pm

Hi, long story short I have exactly the same problem as every other user on this thread (license disappears, msg_validation_error, Request to SketchUcation = ERROR_AOC). I'm running FredoCorner in Sketchup Pro 21.0.338 on Mac OS Catilina 10.15.7. I successfully used the technique of going to license file location, deleting the license signature file, and and re-verifying my same license.

My problem now is that FredoCorner forgets my license every couple logins, so now of course I have used up all the "seats" in my license and am locked out of the plugin all together. Any progress squashing this bug? Sorry guys, but I have to say I am kind of feeling like I threw my money away at this point. Any help is much appreciated!!
0

adamgmace 
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby fredo6 » Sun May 16, 2021 5:23 pm

@adamgmace
Did you update to Sketchucation ExtensionStore v4.1.0?

This upgrade of ExtensionStore is supposed to fix the problem.
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

Postby adamgmace » Wed May 19, 2021 5:41 am

You know I thought I had but when I rechecked I was still on 4.0. I find the updating process for extensions a little clunky, I must have screwed it up somewhere. Thank you so much!! Im so glad to be back up and running on your products again, they are really great!

AGM
0

adamgmace 
 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago



Ad Machine 
Robot
 

Previous


 

Return to Plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: escanlar, kumbar and 19 guests

Visit our sponsors: