[Plugin] BezierSpline - v2.1a - 01 Nov 18

Re: [Plugin] BezierSpline - v2.1a - 01 Nov 18

Postby RobbieDingemanse » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:32 am

Hello Fredo6, is the bezier spline plugin not ready for SU19? Because I can install it, but when I try to use Polyline Arc corners, it doesn't show the pop-up window for the input.

RobbieDingemanse 

Postby fredo6 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:50 pm

RobbieDingemanse wrote:Hello Fredo6, is the bezier spline plugin not ready for SU19? Because I can install it, but when I try to use Polyline Arc corners, it doesn't show the pop-up window for the input.

Can you open the Ruby console before you launch Polyline Arc Corner and check if there are errors.

Thanks

Fredo
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author

Postby Cenosha » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:00 pm

fredo6 wrote:
RobbieDingemanse wrote:Hello Fredo6, is the bezier spline plugin not ready for SU19? Because I can install it, but when I try to use Polyline Arc corners, it doesn't show the pop-up window for the input.

Can you open the Ruby console before you launch Polyline Arc Corner and check if there are errors.

Thanks

Fredo

Fredo,

I am working together with Robbie, this is the error code we get in the Ruby Console

Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant BZ__Arc::Traductor>
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/BZ__Arc.rb:67:in `bz_ask_extras'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2058:in `call'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2058:in `call_ask_extras'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2109:in `conversion_curve'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2411:in `block (2 levels) in compute_contextual_menu'

Richard

Cenosha 

Postby Cenosha » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:01 am

Cenosha wrote:
fredo6 wrote:

Thanks

Fredo

Fredo,

I am working together with Robbie, this is the error code we get in the Ruby Console

Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant BZ__Arc::Traductor>
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/BZ__Arc.rb:67:in `bz_ask_extras'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2058:in `call'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2058:in `call_ask_extras'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2109:in `conversion_curve'
/Users/cgs/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/bezierspline/bezierspline_main.rb:2411:in `block (2 levels) in compute_contextual_menu'

Richard

Fredo,

any idea how we can fix this ?

Cenosha 

Postby TIG » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Fredo has yet to reply, but the error message clearly points to line #67 in one of the loading files [../Plugins/bezierspline/BZ__Arc.rb], where it can't find the defined code for 'Traductor'.
When it's trying to run:
Traductor::DialogBox.new TTH_Title
This is a shared 'translation' module - it is an Extension created by LibFredo - which is an Extension set up by a separate installation.
So ensure that you also have its RBZ downloaded, installed and its Extension enabled in the Extensions Manager...
It's available from the PluginStore...
https://sketchucation.com/pluginstore?pln=LibFredo6
Restart SketchUp after it is installed/enabled to ensure that everything gets properly synced...
TIG
TIG 
Global Moderator

Postby fredo6 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm

@Cenosha

Normally, this should not happen with the latest version BezierSpline 2.1a.

Otherwise, just install LibFredo6, latest version, and this should work fine.

Fredo
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author

Postby Cenosha » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:34 am

Guys,

With the LibFredo6 installed the problem is gone!

Thanks!

Cenosha 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to Plugins