Corner apartment made with Thea v2 Beta

General discussion on Thea Render for SketchUp

Moderator: Frederik

Corner apartment made with Thea v2 Beta

Postby Frederik » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi All,

This is a couple of renders I've made with the new beta version of Thea4SU ver. 2.0... :)

As beta-testers, we've been allowed to post renders made using ver. 2.0, however, because of the NDA we've signed, there's only a little I can reveal about functionality, new render options etc... Hope you understand...

I hope you like the renders, which have all been made using Presto MC with build in de-noise filter... :)

Each render have taken app. 3-4 hours each o my crappy laptop...
Would have taken at least twice the time, if they had been made using the current ver. 1.5...
Cheers
Kim Frederik
Frederik 
Thea Render Support
Thea Render Support

Re: Corner apartment made with Thea v2 Beta

Postby ark » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Frederik wrote:Hi All,

This is a couple of renders I've made with the new beta version of Thea4SU ver. 2.0... :)

As beta-testers, we've been allowed to post renders made using ver. 2.0, however, because of the NDA we've signed, there's only a little I can reveal about functionality, new render options etc... Hope you understand...

I hope you like the renders, which have all been made using Presto MC with build in de-noise filter... :)

Each render have taken app. 3-4 hours each o my crappy laptop...
Would have taken at least twice the time, if they had been made using the current ver. 1.5...

Very nice renderings and news :D
Looking forward trying the new plugin... as far as I remember the release date was said to be within this month :mrgreen:

ark 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Frederik » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:28 pm

ark wrote:as far as I remember the release date was said to be within this month :mrgreen:

Naaaahhh...
If that's what you're expecting, then you're going to be really disappointed...
It's more likely 3-4 month from now that you should expect to see it...
Cheers
Kim Frederik
Frederik 
Thea Render Support
Thea Render Support

Postby pbacot » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 pm

I'd be real happy if I could get something like that on my crappy laptop in 6 hours. Of course I'd be using your model and textures etc...
Like the street view outside. Imagining French quarter in New Orleans or some colonial town. Someone better water that tree!
MacOSX Mojave ShetchUp Pro v19 Twilight Pro v2 M2 Kerkythea PowerCADD
pbacot 
Top SketchUcator

Postby ark » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Frederik wrote:
ark wrote:as far as I remember the release date was said to be within this month :mrgreen:

Naaaahhh...
If that's what you're expecting, then you're going to be really disappointed...
It's more likely 3-4 month from now that you should expect to see it...

Sorry... I just checked the thread at Thea Forum, and you're right - Darren only mentioned the 2'nd quarter ;)

ark 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Thea