Randomness

Re: Randomness

Postby raduteo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Thank you all very much, the model was made in SU and rendered in Hypershot, but the magic is in the post processing.

raduteo 

Postby olishea » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:14 pm

raduteo wrote:It's probably the most tasteful looking supercar currently out.

Tasteful? its the most obnoxious and in-your-face supercar out! with a six inch merc badge :puke: but I guess its all opinion, anyway glorious render!
oli
olishea 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby modelhead » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Fantastic is all I can say!! Thanks for the tour!!

modelhead 

Postby raduteo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:47 am

Thanks. It's actually funny when posting on "professional" CG forums that in the "software used" list where you select the programs, SU or Hypershot are not present.

raduteo 

Postby Marian » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:07 pm

That's an outrage, OUTRAGE, I say. Autodesk has bribed them ALL!. The horror, the horror!!!

Seriously, SU is not very well regarded in the pro 3d business, it's like the original Volkswagen Beetle, small, nimble, quirky in design and so simple that many could say it's not a "real" car, but it does everything the rest do.
Hypershot is pretty good as renders go, maybe the simplicity of its use is again branded as something for a niche and not for the pros.
In the 3d business world, simplicity is not viewed well, but who cares, continuing the Beetle analogy, which was the longest lived and produced in the biggest number of any car, SU is doing well, who cares about the elites, just have fun.
Marian 

Postby michaliszissiou » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:16 pm

I copy this Marian, about autodesk. There is blender too anyway.
michaliszissiou 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to Gallery