Exhibition Stand from Brasil

Exhibition Stand from Brasil

Postby Jef.Coelho » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Hello friends, I'm from Sao Paulo / Brazil, work stands and would like to help me improve my scenes.

Jef.Coelho 

Re: Exhibition Stand from Brasil

Postby Jef.Coelho » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 pm

One detail I forgot to mention. Everything was modeled in Sketchup

Jef.Coelho 

Postby hellnbak » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 am

Very nice work. So are these workstands to be prefabricated and assembled on site? They are very large, the first one would be limited to buildings with very high ceilings. Made out of fiberglass I presume. What render pgm did you use?
"Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"
hellnbak 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Roger » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:04 am

Are you doing photo stitching to capture your background environments. I suspect this is the case and if so I can provide hints on how to better capture your background. What kind of camera and software were you using?

Roger 

Postby Jef.Coelho » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:11 pm

hellnbak wrote:Very nice work. So are these workstands to be prefabricated and assembled on site? They are very large, the first one would be limited to buildings with very high ceilings. Made out of fiberglass I presume. What render pgm did you use?

Hi!Are pre manufactured in wood and iron and assembled in place. I use the images in Kerkythea.

Jef.Coelho 

Postby Jef.Coelho » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Roger wrote:Are you doing photo stitching to capture your background environments. I suspect this is the case and if so I can provide hints on how to better capture your background. What kind of camera and software were you using?

Hi! I use the render in Kerkythea. I insert the background 360 direct it, so I have the reflexes of the scenario, in my project ..

Jef.Coelho 

Postby kais » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Nice work But
The vanishing point of back round is Misfit with vanishing point of the object
Note the intersections of lines on the images

kais 

Postby Alexia1391 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:24 pm

These stands are looking Magnificient, these give us an idea about how impactful be an exhibition stand be.

Alexia1391 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Gallery