Clothworks license

Clothworks license

Postby Sarah Jane » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:28 pm

I bought the extension "clothworks" and I haven't received any links or number liscense, and on the site there's no place where I can confirm my purchase, I wonder what I am supposed to do... PLEASE HELP :(

Sarah Jane 

Re: Clothworks license

Postby Anton_S » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:39 am

Sarah Jane wrote:I bought the extension "clothworks" and I haven't received any links or number liscense, and on the site there's no place where I can confirm my purchase, I wonder what I am supposed to do... PLEASE HELP :(

I sent you a private message with your license and instructions. Please check your private messages and let me know how it goes. Thank you for your purchase!

Anton_S 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author

Postby togo » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:19 pm

I also purchased the extension clothWorks and have not received a license file so far. I did check the spam folders and send an email to sketchUcation, but also no reply.
What else can I do?
Thanks, togo

togo 

Postby Anton_S » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:19 am

togo wrote:I also purchased the extension clothWorks and have not received a license file so far. I did check the spam folders and send an email to sketchUcation, but also no reply.
What else can I do?
Thanks, togo

Usually you contact clothworks@sketchucation.com. I see that you already have. Please check your email. Thanks!

Anton_S 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author

Postby soki_pl » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:01 pm

hi!
I've made a mistake in email address when I was ordering ClothWorks. I've already sent correct information to clothworks@sketchucation.com. Can you please send me a licence information once again?
Thanks.

soki_pl 

Postby Dave R » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:50 pm

@soki_pl, I'm sure your e-mail request was satisfactory.

Your profile indicates you are using the free version of SketchUp 8. If that is correct, you'll need to upgrade. Clothworks requires SketchUp 2016 or newer. If you do have a newer version, please update your profile.
Etaoin Shrdlu

%

(THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

M30

%
Dave R 
Global Moderator

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot