Scene Manager by Curic

Scene Manager by Curic

Postby juju » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:22 am

Take a look at the Curic Scene Manager, making some headway into scene management! SU2017 & SU2018 (pro) only.
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Scene Manager by Curic

Postby swalder » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Oh man I've been waiting so long for something like this. I've not been able to find any documentation as yet (although it looks fairly self explanatory). If I find anything I'll post it here.

swalder 

Postby swalder » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:15 pm

I can't find a way to get it to save my folder structure upon closing and opening the same model.

I'll Open an existing model, organise the squillion scenes I have into the relevant folders in the scene manager, then save the model, close sketchup and reopen the same file.
All the scenes will be laid out as one long list as they where when I first opened scene manager.

Am I missing something? there's every chance I 'm using it wrong.... I feel like I'm missing something with regards to the "PREFIX" settings.

swalder 

Postby juju » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 pm

I got the "Curic Tools" collection from them, it includes the section tools and the scene manager (amongst others, check it out, nifty stretch tool they have) it's working fine on my end...
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby pbacot » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Looks Great! Now, can it transfer scenes to another model?
MacOSX Mojave ShetchUp Pro v19L Twilight Pro v2 M2 Kerkythea PowerCADD
pbacot 
Top SketchUcator

Postby juju » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:07 am

pbacot wrote:Looks Great! Now, can it transfer scenes to another model?

I have not tried that recently, certainly not with this extension. I think Eneroth has something that does just that...

I used to have a template SU file set up but that resulted in a bloated file to start off with, and I ended up having to change / create scenes anyway, so the workflow changed somewhat.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby swalder » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:06 am

to update, it works fine now. I'll have to assume it was me doing something dim previously.
The days of infinitely smashing the tiny scroll arrows and accidentally closing my tray are gone.

swalder 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Extensions & Applications Discussions