Camera along a path

Camera along a path

Postby tspco » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:48 pm

At some point, in the past, I believe, there was an extension/plugin, with which you could, track a preselected path with a camera, it was a huge improvement of the existing walk with camera, option within SU. I seem to remember you could draw your path and set camera parameters, such as height and the camera point of view/field of view.
Did something like this ever actually exist, or does something like this currently exist?
SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

tspco 

Re: Camera along a path

Postby pilou » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Maybe inside Animator by Fredo6! ;)

Frenchy Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
Speedy Galerie
pilou 
Top SketchUcator

Postby faust07 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:42 pm

My recommendation is MSPhysics with its endless possibilities of camera settings:
viewtopic.php?f=323&t=68975

faust07 

Postby tspco » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:43 pm

faust07 wrote:My recommendation is MSPhysics with its endless possibilities of camera settings:
viewtopic.php?f=323&t=68975

There are references to MS physics in the link you provided, also there are references to Anton S, however neither MSphysics or Anton are found in a search
Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

tspco 

Postby tspco » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:02 am

I found the info via the Sketchucation store, I like what I am seeing, it reminds me of sketchy physics, even though it is a totally new app. I remember spending hours working with SP

tspco 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Extensions & Applications Discussions