licence plugin trouble

licence plugin trouble

Postby cldjr » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:59 am

3 days ago I bought a licence for RoundCorner plugin. I received the licence as expected, unfortunately I can't activate the licence, it says ERROR_F09. This licence is for an other plugin ! Indeed the invoice for the licence I got is FredoCornerand licence plugin indicate RoundCorner only... Any help would be welcome.

cldjr 

Re: licence plugin trouble

Postby TIG » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:18 pm

You have actually bought a license for FredoCorner [read the error message it tells you that].
Unfortunately you are trying to use it to license RoundCorner, which is a different extension [although they are both by Fredo they have separate licenses]

Install FredoCorner and the license should then work OK...
Last edited by TIG on Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited without reason on 18/08/2022
TIG
TIG 
Global Moderator

Postby Rich O Brien » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:36 pm

You are trying to validate RoundCorner using a FredoCorner license file which will not work.

Install FredoCorner and license it and it will work. As TIG says they are different tools.
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

Postby Albaran2590 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:36 pm

make a query regarding the same topic, I bought the "fredo bundle 2022" license but I did not receive any email or invoice, and I would like to know what to do in this case, who can I communicate with, thank you very much...

Albaran2590 

Postby Rich O Brien » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:41 pm

Albaran2590 wrote:make a query regarding the same topic, I bought the "fredo bundle 2022" license but I did not receive any email or invoice, and I would like to know what to do in this case, who can I communicate with, thank you very much...

Check https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php you spelt gmail gmial in your purchase form so that's why you have not received them
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Extensions & Applications Discussions