Wrap-R for SketchUp

Re: Wrap-R for SketchUp

Postby SourceSkyBoxer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Great documents but why does it happen if uv mappings are not good for welding if I cut edges and It looks like back than I want weld again but uv mapping messes up ( just looks bad uv map )
Example I mark edges than I press "C" and it looks like separated uv faces
I weld back again. It happens uv mapping doesn't hold if uv mapping space is empty than it should re scale automatic to current uv content space. Is it bug? If you try to fix if welding uv faces than uv content should repossition and rescale to space of uv mapping

Example for Blender If you cut edges than uv faces are separated and you weld back and it shows like clean uv mapping. I wish you fix free space into clean uv mapping. And I need get distance of uv face to uv face like this:

Thanks for improvement with recognizance of uv content and uv field!

SourceSkyBoxer 

Postby Rich O Brien » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Not a bug.

Just not yet possible to do. Planned to happen.
There's a frontroom and a backroom....reverse faces
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

Postby SourceSkyBoxer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Ah okay thanks @Rich!
´
I didn't hide faces.

than it happens with wrapR

Why does it hide 2 faces? Because I would like try create fence and make uv map.

// EDIT FIXED picture url and question/critic

I understand you said because quad and triangle. If I use another example. Why does it happen if I apply complete uv map. Than I try Sketchup than It looks like hidden geometric.

I saw your video chair why does it happen if I open wrapr than it shows error message
"THe skp file is not writable. WrapR can process only writable skp model."

How do I fix? I tried SketchUp and Wrapr running as admin. still not work because I saw video chair like you worked out with uv mapping from sketchup to wrapr when you are complete to changing uv mapping than "Your skp model saved completed..." Than sketchup still open with writable skp. I saw video chair. But for me not. If I am finish to changing uv mapping than I want "Reload uv..." in sketchup. But why does it not show "Reload ..." contentmenu of WrapR in SketchUp. I already installed WrapR plugin for Sketchup Pro.
Last edited by SourceSkyBoxer on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SourceSkyBoxer 

Postby Rich O Brien » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:33 pm

I can't see the images.

But your geometry may have n-gons. WrapR only export quads and triangles.
There's a frontroom and a backroom....reverse faces
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

Postby PNY_UCT » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi there! Any news about an OSX version? Thanks!

PNY_UCT 

Postby Gábor » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:30 pm

PNY_UCT wrote:Hi there! Any news about an OSX version? Thanks!
Hi,

Currently we are focusing on getting out the Windows version from the Beta phase and release the stable version. If we will see a big interest on the market for the OSX version we will come oot with that as well.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Gábor 
SketchUcation IT

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to Extensions & Applications Discussions