Trouble downloading plugin resources  Topic is solved

The ideal place for beginners to get help using SketchUp

Trouble downloading plugin resources

Postby peter_odonnell » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:47 am

Hi Folks,

I have just downloaded Sketch up Pro 22 and have tried to download the free Plugin resources from SketchUcation.

When the file downloads and i open file, it states- This is not a sketch up model

Any idea how i receive the free library of plugins?

Thanks

peter_odonnell 

Re: Trouble downloading plugin resources  Topic is solved

Postby Rich O Brien » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:52 am

Go here...

https://sketchucation.com/plugin/696-sketchucationtools

Download the rbz file and just open SketchUp. Do not open the .rbz file.

Now in SketchUp go to Extensions > Extension Manager and click Install. Navigate to where your downloaded .rbz is and then click open to install it.

Restart SketchUp. Open our ExtensionStore via Extensions > Sketchucation > ExtensionStore or via the toolbat icon.

Now sign in to your sketchucation account in the ExtensionStore and download and install other extensions.

You do not open .rbz files with Sketchup. SketchUp installs them and our ExtensionStore is a repo too many others that streamline installing greatly.
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

Re: Trouble downloading plugin resources

Postby peter_odonnell » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:43 pm

Thanks Rich

peter_odonnell 

Postby Chowalko » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:43 am

Hi
Does enyone had a situation where after purchasing plugin bundle license, file with license were not sended?? I'm still waiting for the file and confirmation after yesterday purchase.

Chowalko 

Postby fredo6 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Chowalko wrote:Does enyone had a situation where after purchasing plugin bundle license, file with license were not sended?? I'm still waiting for the file and confirmation after yesterday purchase.

You can always see your licenses and download them from your MyLicenses page on Sketchucation. Apparently you have been able to activate the license for JointPushPull and FredoCorner.
fredo6 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Newbie Forum