ComponentFinder

Discussions for FlexTools - Responsive Sketchup Modeling

Re: ComponentFinder

Postby halroach » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:32 pm

Good news!

You can now browse and search through your In-Model Components and Groups with ComponentFinder!

Read more details on the FlexBlog.

halroach 

Postby pibuz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi Halroach! Thank you for your wonderful plugin!!! It's extremely useful!!
I have a small issue though: sometimes the "loading you rlibrary" phase doesn't stop, so basically I can't use the plugin. If I restart the pc, everything works fine.

I'm rurring on a SU2018...

pibuz 

Postby halroach » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:10 am

pibuz wrote:Hi Halroach! Thank you for your wonderful plugin!!! It's extremely useful!!
I have a small issue though: sometimes the "loading you library" phase doesn't stop, so basically I can't use the plugin. If I restart the pc, everything works fine.

I'm rurring on a SU2018...

Hi Pibuz,
Are you able to pinpoint in what situations this happens? Does it happen if specific folders were open in a previous session? Does the loading phase happen in the middle when you're working or only when Sketchup starts?
halroach 

Postby pibuz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:44 am

Hi Hal! Thanks for your reply!
I'm actually using the plugin to visualize one single folder (with all its subfolders obviously) and I have about 60 models to report, not so much. I still haven't mapped the cases in which I encounter the issue, but I will in the next days! I'll let you know immediately!

Thank you so much!

pibuz 

Postby pibuz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:27 am

Hi! I'm back with some additional info: this morning I had this issue when opening a new sketchup project, while in the previous file I had the "component finder" window active with an ongoing search word.

pibuz 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to FlexTools