How to activate old Thea Render license

General discussion on Thea Render for SketchUp

Moderator: Frederik

How to activate old Thea Render license

Postby miikka1978 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:29 pm

I purchased Thea Render already years ago but the last time when I used it was about 5 years ago. Now I would like to render my 3D models again but I don't have any idea is it still possible to activate the old license. I tried to sign/login to the the Altair Portal but I am not able to create a support request or open chat because the system gives some kind of security warning.

Do you know what is the case with old Thea licenses and how to get it activated again?

miikka1978 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: How to activate old Thea Render license

Postby Rich O Brien » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:43 pm

They used have a Licensed User section in their forums but that seems to be archived. So accessing older executables for v1/2 seems to be no longer available.

May be DM'ing Tomasz there to see if he has any info on older installers.

I know you can use your license to upgrade to v3 but that is lease based licensing which isn't everyone's flavour these days.
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

Postby JGA » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:41 pm

Best to update your installer & work from there. The forum is pretty well managed, although a reply can take a couple of days.
https://thearender.com/community/threads/thea-render-v2-download-location.60220/#post-553210
Regards,
JGA

JGA 

Postby miikka1978 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:25 am

Thanks for the comments. I finally got the customer service working and they gave me this link to download V2. https://www.thearender.com/downloads/all-links/

Anyway, I am not sure if my version was actually v1.5 or something because I don't have the information needed for activation for V2.

miikka1978 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Thea