Newbie on thea render

General discussion on Thea Render for SketchUp

Moderator: Frederik

Newbie on thea render

Postby zooen » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello,

After translation of "TheaForSketchUp-UserManual_2.pdf" in French. Thea made a beginner with my settings; if you have any suggestions to improve it, thank you in advance.

cordially :enlight:
zooen 

Re: Newbie on thea render

Postby whiterabbit » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:28 am

i would just experiment with other settings just to learn their effects. For example you could try a render with presto MC (not AO) which will give more contrast to the scene and then you can try that same setting but with the "sky" button checked to add fill light. Using dropdown menu for sky has some other settings too, and color temperature can be adjusted in display settings.
Finally I would then experiment with texture settings of the materials you are using to get more variation and realism. However, these things are very subjective and there is nothing to say that what you already have isn't a valid look?

whiterabbit 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby JQL » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:46 pm

whiterabbit wrote:i would just experiment with other settings just to learn their effects. For example you could try a render with presto MC (not AO) which will give more contrast to the scene and then you can try that same setting but with the "sky" button checked to add fill light. Using dropdown menu for sky has some other settings too, and color temperature can be adjusted in display settings.
Finally I would then experiment with texture settings of the materials you are using to get more variation and realism. However, these things are very subjective and there is nothing to say that what you already have isn't a valid look?

Fine answer!
JQL 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby zooen » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Thank you for taking whiterabbit worth watching my work. I will follow your suggestions and advice.

There are no specialized technical documentation in French on Thea Render, it penalizes the French like me who do not practice technical English.

Thanks again ;)
Google Translate!
Zooen
zooen 

Postby JQL » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Happens with a lot of people in the world who don't speak english.
JQL 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Thea