BaseCamp Spouses

BaseCamp Spouses

Postby dale » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:42 pm

My wife (Judy) is coming along with me to Boulder, as she has done for the last 2 BaseCamps.
I had noticed it mentioned that there were a few other Spouses coming along, and when I mentioned this, Judy said that it would be cool if the Spouses could perhaps meet for coffee or drinks.
It would be a chance for connection with others from around the globe.
If your significant other is interested, feel free to PM me or respond here, and we will see what we can get going.
We will also be at the Baker Street Grill on Sunday evening (14th), so they could get a chance to discuss it there as well.
Just monkeying around....like Monsanto
dale 
Top SketchUcator

Re: BaseCamp Spouses

Postby wyatt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:14 am

My wife will be spousing with some friends in nearby Fort Collins, but she and my infant son will probably be around on Sunday. (We're still trying to finalize our travel plans.) Look for the lady wearing the baby, and that'll be us. :) We'd love to meet up with you and others that evening.

wyatt 

Postby solo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 am

Not sure but I believe John Clemens will be travelling down with his wife as he did in 2010, he does not frequent the corner bar much so you may need to PM him to confirm. Great folks those,your wife will enjoy the company.
http://www.solos-art.com

I'm better with polys than words
solo 
Global Moderator

Postby dale » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks Wyatt, we will be on the lookout for you folks.

Pete, thanks for this I will follow up on it.
Just monkeying around....like Monsanto
dale 
Top SketchUcator

Postby Bertier » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Wife and kids ... maybe i=on Sunday night at the Pub

Bertier 

Postby Dave R » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 am

My wife and son are coming with me but they'll be staying with relatives.
Etaoin Shrdlu

%

(THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

M30

%
Dave R 
Global Moderator

Postby Chris Fullmer » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Bert, you brought the wife and kids!? What a great vacation for them. How fun! A month or two later and you could have made a nice ski vacation in Colorado. Maybe another time I guess.
Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
All my Plugins I've written
Chris Fullmer 
SketchUp Team
SketchUp Team

Postby Bertier » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Chris Fullmer wrote:Bert, you brought the wife and kids!? What a great vacation for them. How fun! A month or two later and you could have made a nice ski vacation in Colorado. Maybe another time I guess.

Thank you Chris, they really are enjoying it, and I must say it's been nice not to travel alone and have them with me.

My wife has been very supportive all these years, allowing me to spend too much time on SketchUp, and this was the opportunity to thank her.

You've been missed, and I look forward the next chance to see you.

Bertier 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to BaseCamp 2012