Great plugin request

Great plugin request

Postby turbodizayn » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi everybody! I have idea for a UNIVERSAL improvement for SU.It is quite possible, to replace some organic modeler tools by standart SU tools if apply it to SOFT SELECTED edges (ends of edges in deed) and faces. Just imagine- select one edge > moove it and it affected bezie editing type!!! and it should work with surfase boundin edges too. I tried vertex tool for example, and this SOFT SELECT TOOL could be more comfortable. It cold use reference points, axes, planes of SU, native SU tools.
May be this tool should work in the selected object range. You have to select several connected edges, then start to drag one of them (central for example) and get effect on selected edges only. But with soft mode!

turbodizayn 

Re: Great plugin request

Postby turbodizayn » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 pm

turbodizayn 

Postby Pixero » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Thomthoms Vertex tools maybe?
Pixero 

Postby rv1974 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:42 pm

There's freight train of ideas for UNIVERSAL improvement already. Maximum you'd get is another typeline plus SU logo redesign :)

rv1974 

Postby pbacot » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Vertex tools has this, but development and support for TT tools seems to have ended long ago. It needs better soft select, more accuracy and more tools.
MacOSX Mojave ShetchUp Pro v19 Twilight Pro v2 M2 Kerkythea PowerCADD
pbacot 
Top SketchUcator

Postby pilou » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:08 pm

You have also a soft selection inside Artisan! ;) (Rayon = Radius)

Frenchy Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
Speedy Galerie
pilou 
Top SketchUcator

Postby turbodizayn » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Thanks for remaining about Artisan and TT_vertex! Sandbox and native SU tools quite replace it for me do not obstruct sketchup UI, It does not give that goal to use SOFT SELECTION with native moove/rotate/scale clear and effective tools =(. And do not solve problem of bezier curve and nurbs mode editing in SU! Artisan fits for organic modeling. Soft selection + moove/rotate/scale could be more universal, simple and presize editing ability. I asked Thom_Thom to include SoftSelectionWithinPreselection ability to TT_vertex but no luck! If Vertex tool have such tool there would be reason to by it (for me).

turbodizayn 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Plugins