[Plugin][$] JointPushPull Interactive - v4.7a - 10 Jul 23

Re: [Plugin][$] JointPushPull Interactive - v4.7a - 10 Jul 2

Postby AtlJimK » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Just purchased your bundle. I have had your free tools installed in the past under SU2023. After installing the purchased versions only the older versions of your plugin/toolbars show up. I had gone in ext mgr and uninstalled all Fredo tools and then reinstalled them but they still show as the old tools. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

FT-JPP-old.png

AtlJimK 

Postby fredo6 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 pm

AtlJimK wrote:Just purchased your bundle. I have had your free tools installed in the past under SU2023. After installing the purchased versions only the older versions of your plugin/toolbars show up. I had gone in ext mgr and uninstalled all Fredo tools and then reinstalled them but they still show as the old tools. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

What you show in the screenshot is the new JPP.

So, what is the issue?
fredo6 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby frederiqueD » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:12 pm

Hi I have followed the different instructions(first Sketchucation 4.3.1 and LibFredo6 4.7a) to installed jointpushpull, I also restarted Sketchup, the tools appear but they do not work. How can I fixe the problem? in my ruby console I got the following message:

Error:
#<LoadError: 5: Access is denied. - C:/Users/Fred/AppData/Local/Temp/SCFLicense - SU2023/SUEX_SCFLibrary.so>
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2023/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:83:in `require'
C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2023/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:83:in `require'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/sketchucation/scflicense/scflicenseruby.rbe:156:in `load_binary'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/sketchucation/scflicense/scflicenseruby.rbe:80:in `dynamic_token'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1748:in `tem_context'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1717:in `tem_launcher'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:120:in `launch_action'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:240:in `launch_action'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_jointpushpull/bootstrap_jointpushpull.rbe:87:in `launch_action'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_jointpushpull/bootstrap_jointpushpull.rbe:135:in `block in declare_command'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1469:in `command_invoke'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1449:in `block (2 levels) in build_config_commands'
c:/users/fred/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2023/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1387:in `block in add_command'

frederiqueD 

Postby TIG » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:02 pm

@frederiqueD

That error looks like a permissions issue preventing you accessing Fredo's files in the Temp folder...
Try fixing you permissions by closing SketchUp and finding its installer's exe file [usually in Downloads]. Select its icon and right-click > context menu > Run as administrator... When prompted choose 'Repair'.
After it completes retry and see if it's fixed any permissions, and lets you run the tool without problems...

However, this permissions error might be more widely spread...
You could also look at the C:/Users/Fred/AppData/Local/Temp/ folder's properties and reset its security permissions to allow all others [including SketchUp to read/write in that folder and its subfolders...]

Repairing the installation will not adversely affect any installed extensions etc...
TIG
TIG 
Global Moderator

Postby frederiqueD » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:24 pm

Hi, thank you very much, it works finally after 2 days of trying....

frederiqueD 

Postby TIG » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:43 pm

@frederiqueD

What was the final fix that worked ?
TIG
TIG 
Global Moderator

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot