Rendering in day light

Postby raphik17 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Here is my rendering of proposed work
Rafeeq Ahmed
UR Dzynes
raphik17 

Re: Rendering in day light

Postby HornOxx » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:50 pm

hi - is your shown render (with which tool created?) associated with any question to the forum?
HornOxx 

Postby raphik17 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Yeah, created with vray. And i want to have smooth and less noise. How to do it?
Rafeeq Ahmed
UR Dzynes
raphik17 

Postby a2theo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:47 pm

The first step to fixing the rendering shown is to balance your lighting with your camera exposure. Right now, the image is quite dark, yet the light source in the upper left is looking blown-out (too bright). There are a few ways to handle this, but first I would try adding an Area light that shines from behind the camera back into the room (to add more light into the scene). Then adjust your exposure to get the brightness of the image correct, and perhaps lower the light power for the upper left light. You should be able to balance it all out to get a better image.

Note: We created a YouTube video that shows the technique for adjusting lighting issues like these. You can take a look at that video here: https://youtu.be/yYZuVpddCgk
a2theo 

Postby raphik17 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:55 am

a2theo wrote:The first step to fixing the rendering shown is to balance your lighting with your camera exposure. Right now, the image is quite dark, yet the light source in the upper left is.....

Note: We created a YouTube video that shows the technique for adjusting lighting issues like these. You can take a look at that video here: https://youtu.be/yYZuVpddCgk

Thank you for the suggestions and the time taken.... :)
Rafeeq Ahmed
UR Dzynes
raphik17 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to V-Ray