A new model from me

To access this forum when logged in, please, sign up to the Woodworking User Group in your User Control Panel.

A new model from me

Postby Hazza » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 am

I have been away for a while, I did lurk on the forum every now and then but SU7 would not longer function on my work PC. I do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, then when I got home I was flat out doing other stuff. 6 weeks later I had lost my momentum and was no longer doing SU models.

Dave sent me a message the other day wondering where I was. Well since it was such a long time since using SU I did not miss the new and better features of SU7. I have been using SU6 on the work PC and have done this model from the Popular Woodworking site plans:

Shaker trestle table:

A model I did last month, Shaker Step stool:
See all of my SketchUp models here.

Hazza 

Re: A new model from me

Postby PKast » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Nice modelling Hazza, I especially like the table. I opened it and had a good look at. I would make one suggestion in the view that you give us, since the top is plain and most of the details are below the top, give us a view from the bottom looking up, so everyone can see the nice details below the tabletop.

Best,

PKast 

Postby Hazza » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am

Ok I have coloured this one:

Simple side chair:

BTW. You can click on the images to go to the 3DWH page for the model.

Hazza 

Postby Hazza » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 am

Here is one I started just after posting the last one. I did take a breaks but all up I would estimate about 4 hours work.

Six legged Huntboard:

Hazza 

Postby Hazza » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 am

Well I am at home now and am able to use SU7, I don't think I should have because now I will miss the extra features of 7 when I go back to work in a week. Any who here is a simple model I knocked up in about 20 minutes because the on-line game I am addicted to is doing it's weekly server inspection and I can't play:

Limbert Wastebox

Hazza 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Woodworking