DOC MULTIPLE REFERENCE MODELS

DOC MULTIPLE REFERENCE MODELS

Postby jonathonlt » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:43 pm

doc multiple models 1600 pix.jpg
2nd post with helpful attatchment ,,if you no drafting (pencil & papper) then referring to many drawings as you progress a new one , is everything ,, I have tried opening SU multiple times,, this does work ,,yet switching from model to model or splitting the screen disturbs the perspective and has no work flow .Refering to the above image , could possibly allow fast accurate switching between models ,with LIVE floating model or models as having SU open many times,, Is this then the same as the OS ,having multiple docked files ( say FILE EXPLORER ) yet not having to open the OS many times. ( still learning ,,this post should possibly be in THE WISH LIST ,that I only saw after posting this ,,,AH ,,if I try and move it ,I PROBARBLY ERRASE IT ,,2 HOURS /WEEK only Jon..
I am with su make ( it,s to free ,ease my consciense if they had £ 40 low income version )
Last edited by jonathonlt on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jonathonlt 

Re: DOC MULTIPLE REFERENCE MODELS

Postby juju » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 am

Hi Jonathon, which version of SU are you using?
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby jonathonlt » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:18 pm

juju wrote:Hi Jonathon, which version of SU are you using?

make 17 ,,just 3 months CAD ,ing,,,a lot to do ,,and not much reason to..if in orbit,,you will notice a large sign stuck into planet earth " private property ,,keep off" Jon..

jonathonlt 

Postby juju » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Sorry, I'm struggling to understand what you're getting to, I won't be able to help you.

Please be sure to update your profile (it is currently showing you're working on SU7), this will help others in assisting you.
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Developers' Forum