Extension Store v3.0

Re: Extension Store v3.0

Postby facer » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:57 am

REQUEST:
It would be helpful to SEE the LOADED sets assigned.

Sets often reflect a set workflow for stages as Sketch Design, Design Development etc.
During the use of SketchUp, extensions/plugins are often added or removed to assist
specific current activities or issues.

When returning to the project it would be helpful to RESET the
WORKING SET - assigned to a given workflow. This would help others using
the same SketchUp file.

Thank you again for all the Teams work on the Extension Store.
facer 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby filibis » Thu May 04, 2017 9:41 am

I mostly downloaded my plugins & extensions manually and realized benefits of Extension Store lately. So is there any way to make it 'recognize' my plugins or should i download them all one by one via Extension Store :ecstatic: ?
Also can Extension Store detect plugins in my path (plugin folder) whether they're available in Sketchucation or not? (Thus, i can distinguish -that i gathered from other sources- easily and zip them)

This question is also asked at the end of this Bundles tutorial and didn't receive any reply.

Besides i have no idea how Plugin-sets work. I created a set but don't know how to add/remove plugins to that set (and i don't know which plugins are applied to my set). Is there any info on that?
filibis 

Postby Rich O Brien » Thu May 04, 2017 9:47 am

We can't detect anything outside so you need to use it to create a history.

There's a new version of the store coming where we want to offer more in terms of allowing users to add external extensions links into the store. So if there's a scenario where someone finds something they think the community would like to know about you could submit a listing.

You will also be able to create Collections that you could share with others that allows them to install a set of tools you curate as needed for a certain task.

We also want some type of 'Ask' scenario. If you wanted to know how to do A+B then members can reply with their solution.
There's a frontroom and a backroom....reverse faces
Rich O Brien 
Administrator

Postby powermta » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Seems great, i hope it still works

powermta 

Postby Bob James » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:43 am

May 04, 2017
"There's a new version of the store coming "

August 26, 2017
:?: :!: :fro:
i7-4930K 3.4Ghz, 2x GTX780 6GB, 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC, OCZ Vertex 4 500GB, WD Black 3TB, 32TB NAS, 4x 27" Monitors, SpaceMouse Pro, X-keys XK-60
Bob James 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to Developers' Forum