New Membership

New Membership

Postby majid866 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:37 pm

Dear Group Leader,

My name is Majid Mahmoudi and my first extension "MAJ Wall Maker" is published and my second extension "MAJ Door-Window Cutter" is in queue. I wish to be a member of "Extension Developer" forum and it seems you need your invitation for it. You kind support is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Majid Mahmoudi

majid866 

Re: New Membership

Postby Gábor » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Hi Majid866,

Welcome to SketchUcation. Could you send me in a private message (PM) the plugin you would like to upload to our Extension Store? Also could you describe in that PM if it is a free or commercial extension?

After reviewing your plugin I can add you to the Extension Authors group.

Best regards,

Gabor

Gábor 
SketchUcation IT

Postby Box » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:02 am

From memory, and I may be wrong as it has been many years, but it is possible that you may not be able to send a private message until you have a few more posts.
If you don't see this icon you'll need to make a few comments to get it working.
Box 

Postby majid866 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:14 am

Box wrote:From memory, and I may be wrong as it has been many years, but it is possible that you may not be able to send a private message until you have a few more posts.
If you don't see this icon you'll need to make a few comments to get it working.

Fortunately I can send private messages. Thank you for your attention.

majid866 

Postby majid866 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:28 am

Gábor wrote:Hi Majid866,

Welcome to SketchUcation. Could you send me in a private message (PM) the plugin you would like to upload to our Extension Store? Also could you describe in that PM if it is a free or commercial extension?

After reviewing your plugin I can add you to the Extension Authors group.

Best regards,

Gabor

Hello Gabor,

Did you receive my PM? Any news?

majid866 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Developers' Forum