3D warehouse doesn't work

General discussion related to SketchUp Pro and Make

3D warehouse doesn't work

Postby Myrtilla3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi Everybody ;)

I have a big problem until this afternoon... I work on sketchup Pro 2016 with windows 8.1. And as you can see on the picture, when I start 3D warehouse, nothing is displayed. I can write something in the search bar, but nothing happens... In fact, these are the results that do not display because if I pass my cursor over, the arrow of my mouse turns into a hand. He spots the link, but I can not download or see it.
How can I do?

Thank you for your help!!!!

Myrtilla3 

Re: 3D warehouse doesn't work

Postby juju » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Have you tried the standard computer related troubleshooting things?

- close and relaunch the program
- shut down and restart the computer
- check internet connectivity (should be fine since you posted here)
- consider if you did any updates to the Os that may have an influence? Make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking outgoing calls from the software

Apart from that, I have nothing.
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby pbacot » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Yes it is broken here as well. If I click in the window I get a model page, but I can't do anything else. The pages are different each time and they are all Czech. Also the language setting is Czech. I was able to click in Login but my info will not go in automatically as it usually does. (don't remember login info)
MacOSX (El Capitan) ShetchUp Pro v16 Layout Twilight Pro v2 M2 Kerkythea PowerCADD
pbacot 
Top SketchUcator

Postby Myrtilla3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:24 am

pbacot wrote:Yes it is broken here as well. If I click in the window I get a model page, but I can't do anything else. The pages are different each time and they are all Czech. Also the language setting is Czech. I was able to click in Login but my info will not go in automatically as it usually does. (don't remember login info)

YES! Exactly the same here!

Myrtilla3 

Postby Myrtilla3 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 am

juju wrote:Have you tried the standard computer related troubleshooting things?

- close and relaunch the program
- shut down and restart the computer
- check internet connectivity (should be fine since you posted here)
- consider if you did any updates to the Os that may have an influence? Make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking outgoing calls from the software

Apart from that, I have nothing.

Thank you Juju, but if I post something here, that I tried anything I could do. I tried all you said and more. I made a windows restore to an old version (few days ago), I tried to clear my computer (DNS, cookies, etc), and finally I did all updates for internet exporer, but nothing worked.
I have to specify that the problem is general on internet explorer and not only in sketchup program.

Myrtilla3 

Postby juju » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Myrtilla3 wrote:Thank you Juju, but if I post something here, that I tried anything I could do.

No worries. You'd be surprised how many people don't troubleshoot.
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to SketchUp Pro & Make Discussions