$67.00 ($53.60 Premium discount)
Various (161 MB)
The SketchUp to LayOut book is the essential guide for woodworkers, carpenters, architects, contractors, builders, and designers who already know the basics on how to use SketchUp, but are looking to create stunning presentations to visualize their ideas with their clients using LayOut.
It's a 288 page instant digital download (PDF 30MB) that you can view right on your computer. Each chapter and section are bookmarked for easy navigation, and all hyperlinks in the book are just a click away.
With the new SketchUp Pro 2015, you'll get faster performance with 64-bit versions, expanded IFC compatibility, and the ability to attach data to objects in your model and read it from LayOut using annotations. I have updated the book to include all the new 2015 features.
What's in the Professional Package?
- SketchUp to LayOut (288pg PDF 30MB)
- SketchUp to LayOut (288pg EPUB 10MB)
- SketchUp to LayOut (288pg MOBI 10MB)
- Sample Files (288pg PDF 30MB)
- Added Bonus - Dynamic Door model
- 63 SketchUp Hatch Materials
- 63 LayOut patterns
- 7 Professional Wood Textures
- 44 Custom Styles (overlays)
- 3 LayOut Titleblock Templates
- 35 Sketchcation Texture Sampler
- Electrical/HVAC Scrapbook Collection
- Mask/Break Scrapbook Collection
- 30% discount for BuildEdge plugin ( value)
- 30% monthly discount for Go-2-School video membership (Up to 4 value)
- 30% discount for Sketchucation membership ( value)
- 1 FREE month to SketchThis Kitchen plugin ( value)
By consulting with the best SketchUp gurus in the world, I’m able to find and extract all of the best methods for using SketchUp and LayOut for a variety of different types of projects. From them, I’ve created easy to follow, step by step workflows for some of the best tricks and secrets in the SketchUp universe. You’ll learn multiple ways to create section cuts, apply hatches to surfaces, manage section cuts, control line weights and more.