[Plugin] JointPushPull Interactive - v4.3f - 02 Mar 18

Re: [Plugin] JointPushPull Interactive - v4.3f - 02 Mar 18

Postby juju » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:41 pm

fredo6 wrote:
JQL wrote:I'm used to have this layer turned on by default for a long long time. Layer's panel is a fundamental tool.

But the small bug can be fixed by in Layer Panels...

Layers Panel is jiminy-billy-bob's work, it is no longer supported and was open sourced, this was then picked up (some development and bugfixes done) and turned into Layers Organizer by George T.

It works pretty well, excellent work by jiminy-billy-bob for the original and George T for taking it further.
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.
juju 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby JQL » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 pm

fredo6 wrote:
JQL wrote:I'm used to have this layer turned on by default for a long long time. Layer's panel is a fundamental tool.

But the small bug can be fixed by in Layer Panels...

It's probably true, but Layer's Panel isn't being maintained anymore for a long time. Thomas (the autor) didn't have the time and open sourced it.

Even so, it's one of the most useful plugins to have around.
JQL 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Einstein » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 pm

fredo6 wrote:
Einstein wrote:There's an error related to layers. Any time your plugins are used, there's a new layer created "LIBFREDO6_TEMP_LAYER", the geometry-to-remove is moved to that layer and it immediately gets turned off, probably due to another plugin that I use - LAYERS PANEL. As long as I remember to turn on this layer, everything goes fine and UNDO doesn't break anymore.

The bug/error is not related to any particular model or shape.

This seems definitely to be related the another plugin, jbb_layer_panels, which has an observer and does not cover cases when layers are deleted. Who is the author?

I use the TEMP layer to simply hide faces temporarily, but JPP (as FredoCorner) deletes the layer afterwards.

Fredo

The author of this plugin is Thomas Hauchecorne.

Einstein 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to Plugins