[Plugin] Textures exporter plugin (free)

[Plugin] Textures exporter plugin (free)

Postby Ineshtine » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:56 am

I have written a plugin to export all of the textures from your models. It's very fast and not coded in Ruby. It's freeware and you can get it from http://Raylectron.com

Please let me know how it work for you?
What? you haven't tried Raylectron yet?
Ineshtine 

Re: [Plugin] Textures exporter plugin (free)

Postby chad3006 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:10 pm

It works fine, but I noticed a little glitch. After I've exported the textures once and then modify the model and try to re-export, the tool won't load a second time. After a re-boot of SU, it will work again. (SU8 and WinXP)

chad3006 

Postby Ineshtine » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:40 pm

I can't make it to do that! I've tried everything, even loading another model without exiting SU, and it comes up everytime! Maybe the window has moved behind the SU window?
Ineshtine 

Postby chad3006 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:51 pm

No, I just checked to make sure it wasn't hidden behind the SU screen. In fact I don't even have to do anything to the model, just try to re-open the plugin and it won't come up a second time.

Edit: Just on a whim I decided to try a reboot of my whole computer (you know how some installs don't completely take until a system reboot.) That seems to have fixed the issue. I'm using XP pro if that makes any difference. Anyway -- SOLVED.

chad3006 

Postby Ineshtine » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 pm

wow! that is weird! but thanks to let me know how you fixed it. I wouldn't have though of a reboot to fix it!
Ineshtine 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Plugins