MarkVertices is a small standalone script which will put a construction point at each vertex of selected curves and faces. If components and groups are selected, the all edges will be marked (this works recursively).
Note: I posted the plugin in some forums for specifc requests, but I will keep the present thread for proper publishing.
MarkVertices is now installed as part of FredoTools.
See the main post for this plugin for Installation
No user manual (see section Quick Start below)
- Language: English and French
- Menus: by default, it is installed in Tools > FredoTools > Mark Vertices and also appears in the Contextual menu when there is at least one curve or one face in the current selection
- Icon toolbar: Fredo6 Tools - Icon not shown by default
- The plugin is free, for private and commercial usage.
Here is a quick one
- Select one or several edges, curves or faces
- Call the Plugin on the selection (main menu or contextual menu “Mark vertices”)
- Construction Points are placed at each vertex
MarkVertices 1.2a - 20 Jul 11: Now part of FredoTools. No major functional changes
MarkVertices 1.1a - 11 May 11: Clean publishing on Sketchucation
MarkVertices 1.0a - 04 Nov 09: Original date of creation (personal use)