- Extension Search (A-Z)
- Extension Search (recent posts)
- Search Ruby API Documentation Issues
- Script Index (old, use searches above)
- Must Have Ruby Plugins - Visual Index (Discussion)
Plugins By GSCF Author
Thomthom * Thanks for the idea!
Did I forget you? Let me know
Posting Extensions on the Ruby Forum
We appreciate everyone for choosing GSCF to host your hard work and contributions to the SketchUp community.
Here are few simple suggestions to keep the forum organized, and your Extension easy to find:
- Prefix the topic title with [Plugin]. For example: [Plugin] EventRelay. This creates an easily scanned visual clue that the topic contains a download.
- Keep downloads and attachments in the first post.
Some topics get very long, and finding the most recent version of an extension can be time-consuming and confusing. By keeping them in the the first post, everyone know where to find them.
- Please do not post files that do not belong to you. When this happens, the author loses control over their work.
- That's all, really. Thanks for choosing GSCF Ruby Forum for distributing your SketchUp Extension.