I hope to see some heroic models in this one!
And no repeat entries from challenge #40 - Superhero/Villan Weapons, I will be watching...
- The Official SketchUcation Community Forum Modeling Challenge Rules:
- For this challenge you will have 60 min. maximum for modeling and adding textures.
Your time spent is on the honor system, if you cheat you are only cheating yourself.
- You can use an unlimited amount of preparation time for thinking, sketching, researching, collecting textures or scratching your head but NOT FOR MODELING. Again, this is on the honor system.
- Only one (1) entry will be allowed so choose you subject wisely and make it count.
If you post up more than one entry it will be removed.
- For your submission please provide:
- A textured image.
- A hidden line or xray/hidden line image.
- Your image is to be SketchUp output only.
- Yes you can use the SketchUp Styles.
- No you cannot post a rendering using Twilight, Thea, Vray etc…
- A maximum 1000w x 800h pixel image is allowed.
If you post any larger your image will be removed.
- Finally, as enthusiastic as some of you are about rendering and sharing please do not post any renderings in the gallery or post models in the component forums until the competition is over as they could solicit votes.
The textured image will be used for the voting element of the challenge unless the wireframe or xray
view shows the model in better detail in which case both images will be used for all entries.
The community will vote for their favorite entry once the competition has ended and the winner will
choose the next theme.
Competition closes on July 14th 2012 at 2pm GMT