Generation of Video Problem

General discussion about Animator for SketchUp

Generation of Video Problem

Postby berezen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Hello Fredo6!

Big Thank`s for your work and this amazing plugin

I have made made a mistake when setting up a plugin to generate video...I choose incorrect files when program asking me for "How to get FFMpeg"
(ScreenShot001)

after my mistake I have this:
(ScreenShot002) Looks correct, but it is not working. Error in the end of Generating

Now I understand how to make correct, I download right plugins (from here: http://ffmpeg.org/download.html)

BUT: I don`t know how to clear old incorrect plugins for Generate Video. How I can turn to situation in ScreenShot001?

(Deleting folders Fredo6 in plugins - didn`t work)

Really need Your Help!
1

berezen 
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby fredo6 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 pm

berezen wrote:I don`t know how to clear old incorrect plugins for Generate Video. How I can turn to situation in ScreenShot001?

Just delete the old, invalid ffmpeg.exe and you should be back to the situation where Animator will ask you the location.
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby berezen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:04 am

Can`t find it

Can you tell exactly where to look? Which folder?
1

berezen 
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby fredo6 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:32 am

berezen wrote:Can`t find it

Can you tell exactly where to look? Which folder?

This is the place where you originally set the location of FFmpeg.exe

Open the Ruby Console and type
Traductor::FFmpeg.new.program_locate

I think I'll make a permanent command to change the setting of the location of FFmpeg. That will be easier when correcting mistakes.
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby alvin meza » Sat May 25, 2019 11:09 pm

como resolviste tengo el mismo problema descargo el archivo y copio lo que dice en la consola pero aun asi no me sale....
0

alvin meza 
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby Luigi62 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:28 pm

fredo6 wrote:
berezen wrote:Can`t find it

Can you tell exactly where to look? Which folder?

This is the place where you originally set the location of FFmpeg.exe

Open the Ruby Console and type
Traductor::FFmpeg.new.program_locate

I think I'll make a permanent command to change the setting of the location of FFmpeg. That will be easier when correcting mistakes.


Hi Fredo,
I have the same problem as Berezen. While waiting for the update with a permanent command to change the setting of the location of FFmpeg, is it possible to have a detailed explanation in order to return to the original window asking "How to get FFMpeg" (by manually editing a file, for example)?
Thanks
0

Luigi62 
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby fredo6 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Luigi62 wrote:While waiting for the update with a permanent command to change the setting of the location of FFmpeg, is it possible to have a detailed explanation in order to return to the original window asking "How to get FFMpeg" (by manually editing a file, for example)?
Thanks

I have added a permament button in version 2.4d.

FFmpeg button reload.png
1
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby Luigi62 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:44 pm

fredo6 wrote:
Luigi62 wrote:While waiting for the update with a permanent command to change the setting of the location of FFmpeg, is it possible to have a detailed explanation in order to return to the original window asking "How to get FFMpeg" (by manually editing a file, for example)?
Thanks

I have added a permament button in version 2.4d.

FFmpeg button reload.png

Thanks a lot for your job !
0

Luigi62 
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby MKO » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:24 pm

Pls a Fredo pop up is saying the animator 2.4d as expired. I tried updating through the link displayed but it won't pls what can I do?
0

MKO 
 

Re: Generation of Video Problem

Postby fredo6 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:10 pm

MKO wrote:Pls a Fredo pop up is saying the animator 2.4d as expired. I tried updating through the link displayed but it won't pls what can I do?

Unless you changed the clock on your PC, Animator v2.4d is valid till 14 Sep 19.

Fredo
0
User avatar
fredo6 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago



Ad Machine 
Robot
 



 

Return to Animator Beta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Visit our sponsors: