Copying/Assigning Sequences to other Objects

General discussion about Animator for SketchUp

Copying/Assigning Sequences to other Objects

Postby JQL » Mon May 23, 2016 12:15 am

As I broke my sequences (spacebar and line issue on other thread) and I couldn't retrieve it, I was experimenting on what I could do.

I ended up exploding the animated object wich made the timeline flow again though no object was moving.

Of course the sequences now weren't attached to any object... so I remembered to edit my sequences and try to find a way of assigning them to other objects.

Is there a way to do this?
JQL 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Copying/Assigning Sequences to other Objects

Postby ntxdave » Mon May 23, 2016 1:38 am

JQL wrote:As I broke my sequences (spacebar and line issue on other thread) and I couldn't retrieve it, I was experimenting on what I could do.

I ended up exploding the animated object wich made the timeline flow again though no object was moving.

Of course the sequences now weren't attached to any object... so I remembered to edit my sequences and try to find a way of assigning them to other objects.

Is there a way to do this?

Did you go back to the edit panel for the sequence then click on the select icon to select new objects? While I have messed this up a few times, I have also found that in fact, I could do it (at least I think I remember doing that).
ntxdave 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Animator Beta