Export image rendered in sketchup window

General discussion on Thea Render for SketchUp

Moderator: Frederik

Export image rendered in sketchup window

Postby coulteri » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:33 am

Hi,

I really like the Thea render inside Sketchup window with edges. But I am not able to export it in the same way I can see it in Sketchup. If I save image from Sketchup it saves only edges and if I do the same in Thea window it saves only render.

I think it is easy to solve but I can not find where is the problem.

Thank You for Your help!
coulteri 

Re: Export image rendered in sketchup window

Postby munkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi, I would like to know - too!
Fastest solution: screenshot :fro:
Although it keeps laso the CPU&GPU and resolution info in the corners...

munkey 

Postby NigeC » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 pm

save the same way you save a darkroom render but choose "Sketchup Image( *.png) in the save options.
“It’s only impossible if you stop and think about it!”
NigeC 

Postby gio » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:04 pm

NigeC wrote:save the same way you save a darkroom render but choose "Sketchup Image( *.png) in the save options.

Thank you NigeC.
But I when I do it, the saved image has been rendered just a fraction of a second.
I mean: I let the cene render for i.e. 1 minute, I like it and I want to save it... I click on the save image button (left of refresh - in thea render for sketchup window that at the moment is only showing menus and buttons because the render happens in sketchup viewport), pick a name and a location and when I hit save... I see in the sketchup render restart and the image I save is really super uncooked, the first frame of the rendering process.

What am I doing wrong?

[EDIT: I'm in Presto MC and obviously in interactive mode]

Thank you,
Gio

gio 

Postby gio » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

gio wrote:
NigeC wrote:save the same way you save a darkroom render but choose "Sketchup Image( *.png) in the save options.

Thank you NigeC.
But I when I do it, the saved image has been rendered just a fraction of a second.
I mean: I let the cene render for i.e. 1 minute, I like it and I want to save it... I click on the save image button (left of refresh - in thea render for sketchup window that at the moment is only showing menus and buttons because the render happens in sketchup viewport), pick a name and a location and when I hit save... I see in the sketchup render restart and the image I save is really super uncooked, the first frame of the rendering process.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Gio

Just installed TheaForSketchUpBundle_v1.5.09.540.1462.exe and now it works perfectly.
Thank you NigeC anyway.

Gio

gio 

Postby coulteri » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:53 pm

gio wrote:
gio wrote:

Thank you NigeC.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Gio

Just installed TheaForSketchUpBundle_v1.5.09.540.1462.exe and now it works perfectly.
Thank you NigeC anyway.

Gio

Oh! Where to download? Few days ago I upgraded to 1.5.08.539.1462x64.
coulteri 

Postby NigeC » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Tomasz updated the original thread ;)
“It’s only impossible if you stop and think about it!”
NigeC 

Postby coulteri » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 pm

NigeC wrote:Tomasz updated the original thread ;)

Thank You!!!
coulteri 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to Thea