Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:56 am

New modeling project! gonna be fun to add detail to this one ;)

CAM3.jpg
1
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:54 am

Starting to get some of the initial materials dialed in:

cam4.jpg
1
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby ntxdave » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:57 am

Gonna be interesting to watch this one evolve. Already some neat details withe the ridges on the lens, the screws on the corners, and the rounded edges of the entire camera body. :thumb:
0
User avatar
ntxdave 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:38 am

ntxdave wrote:Gonna be interesting to watch this one evolve. Already some neat details withe the ridges on the lens, the screws on the corners, and the rounded edges of the entire camera body. :thumb:


Thanks Dave! Details really do make or break the model dont they!
0
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:40 am

c3.jpg

c4.jpg
0
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:51 am

All black variation

cb1.jpg
0
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby ntxdave » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:14 pm

aviz770 wrote:Thanks Dave! Details really do make or break the model dont they!


Yep, details make the difference. :fro:
0
User avatar
ntxdave 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby Bryan K » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Looking good!
0
User avatar
Bryan K 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:43 pm

CCAM.jpg
1
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:44 pm

Bryan K wrote:Looking good!


Thanks Mate! :D
0
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby ntxdave » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:57 pm

All I can say is, WOW! This is looking great. Would really be neat if we could view it in full 3D so we could rotate, zoom and etc.

Again, the details make it look really good and realistic. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
0
User avatar
ntxdave 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:05 pm

Really loving how this is all coming together. Have to start detailing the other side soon enough :lol:

camm.jpg
2
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby Bryan K » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:55 pm

Excellent work!
0
User avatar
Bryan K 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 am

Slowly but surely

cammm.jpg
0
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:05 am

22.jpg
2
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby ntxdave » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:17 am

WOW - EXCELLENT !!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't think it could be done any better than this. I would love to be able to achieve models at this level. Would actually be satisfied at a level below this. You should develop some tutorials/hints for people like me to be able to learn from.

For instance:
  • What plugins do you use to achieve this level of detail/accuracy in drawing things like this?
  • What render engine do you use?
  • Are there any learning/educational sources you would recommend for those of who would like to improve our skills?
0
User avatar
ntxdave 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby aviz770 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:35 am

ntxdave wrote:WOW - EXCELLENT !!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't think it could be done any better than this. I would love to be able to achieve models at this level. Would actually be satisfied at a level below this. You should develop some tutorials/hints for people like me to be able to learn from.


Thank you so much! I would love to try and make some tutorials and spread the knowledge. As a real brief overview, I occasionally use Vertex Tools and SubD but honestly its usually easier to do some good ol' fashioned box modeling and then bevel the edges with the RoundCorner plugin. The modeling itself isn't overly complex, you simply have to model EVERYTHING in order for it to look detailed and realistic. I used to try and keep my projects down to a single day and now I end up spending days on a single piece :lol:

Will try and hop on some tutorials soon!
2
User avatar
aviz770 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby Mike Amos » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:27 am

That's magic, a properly good piece of work there. :knockout:
0

Mike Amos 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby Bryan K » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:38 pm

That turned out perfect. :thumb:
0
User avatar
Bryan K 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby Bryan K » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:42 am

aviz770 wrote:
ntxdave wrote:WOW - EXCELLENT !!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Don't think it could be done any better than this. I would love to be able to achieve models at this level. Would actually be satisfied at a level below this. You should develop some tutorials/hints for people like me to be able to learn from.


Thank you so much! I would love to try and make some tutorials and spread the knowledge. As a real brief overview, I occasionally use Vertex Tools and SubD but honestly its usually easier to do some good ol' fashioned box modeling and then bevel the edges with the RoundCorner plugin. The modeling itself isn't overly complex, you simply have to model EVERYTHING in order for it to look detailed and realistic. I used to try and keep my projects down to a single day and now I end up spending days on a single piece :lol:

Will try and hop on some tutorials soon!


This. It seems you model like I do! :lol:
0
User avatar
Bryan K 
 

Re: Nizo 2056 8mm Camera

Postby tuna1957 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:59 pm

Somehow missed this ..... a'll I can say is Bravo ! :thumb:
0

tuna1957 
Premium Member
Premium Member
 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago



Ad Machine 
Robot
 



 

Return to WIP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Visit our sponsors: