Latest set of Twilight renders

Latest set of Twilight renders

Postby Paul Russam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:56 pm

https://www.dma-ni.com/dma_projects/dma ... t-drogheda
20 apartments on an awkward site that dropped 9m front to back.

Profile builder was a godsend here, I couldn't have done the railings without it ... well I could have but I'd have gone insane by the end :P
Paul Russam
English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark allies, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.
Paul Russam 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Latest set of Twilight renders

Postby tadema » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Great model, rendering & presentation :thumb:

John
tadema 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby pbacot » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Wow. these are just fantastic. Very realistic feel!
MacOSX (El Capitan) ShetchUp Pro v16 Layout Twilight Pro v2 M2 Kerkythea PowerCADD
pbacot 
Top SketchUcator

Postby Bryan K » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Very nice!
Bryan K 

Postby tuna1957 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:03 am

Great work !

tuna1957 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby liam887 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Wow nice work! I stayed in Drogheda 15 years ago when I cycled around Ireland, from what I remember it's a wonderful place!

Nothing to do with your renders but the gallery does not display very well on my laptop or phone (chrome browser). When the images transition the previous image hangs for several seconds as a ghost. Also the gallery navigation arrows do not function for me.

I checked the site and it looks good behind the scenes, the page size is only 5MB and the load time is less than 2 seconds so it may just be my crappy laptop.
VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

liam887 

Postby Paul Russam » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Thanks for the comments, that’s the 1st time someone’s mentioned the page(s) being slow though I don’t have to apply much imagination that they would be, I think I went a bit overboard when designing the site and made it a bit too image heavy. I really should remove the next/previous arrows as they are almost ineffective due to the transitions interfering with the action.
I’m getting an itch to redesign the site so if I do I’ll try and lighten the load a bit.
Paul Russam
English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark allies, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.
Paul Russam 
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby liam887 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:11 pm

I have the same problem with my own website you see. My homepage shows small preview images of my projects and if you select one it takes you to that gallery, however the website does not compress the images and fetches the full size ones from my gallery so my landing page is over 18MB :-(
VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

liam887 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to WIP