[Plugin] Universal Importer - v1.1.6 - 05 Jan. 2021

Re: [Plugin] Universal Importer - v1.1.5 - 29 Jan. 2020

Postby azgcz » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:58 pm

samuel_t wrote:
rspierenburg wrote:I'm trying to import an OBJ. I want to keep the existing model scale but the plugin keeps asking for the height of the model. Is there a way to ignore that?

Hello. You can't ignore that.

I would like to add this feature"cancel /height of the model/ will keep the existing model scale"although I can do it the other way around:
SU toolbar--Windows--Administration panel--Component--Homepage--Select import component you want-Deploy this component which keep the existing model scale:)

Add the feature will be more convenient for me, thanks!

azgcz 

error - sketchup 2021

Postby dolfek » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:42 am

Hello,

please, where is a problem? I have sketchup 2021.

Thank you for your answer.

dolfek 

Re: error - sketchup 2021

Postby samuel_t » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:09 pm

dolfek wrote:Hello,

please, where is a problem? I have sketchup 2021.

Thank you for your answer.

Hello.

It seems you are trying to import an .obj file that references a non-existent .mtl file. Can you please share with us these .obj and .mtl files?
samuel_t 

Re: [Plugin] Universal Importer - v1.1.6 - 05 Jan. 2021

Postby luiz_m11r » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Hi, Samuel! I'm very exciting to start using this plugin. I keep getting this error message though. Already tryied installing the Microsoft Visual C++ library but it still doesnt work. How can i fix it?

luiz_m11r 

Re: [Plugin] Universal Importer - v1.1.6 - 05 Jan. 2021

Postby samuel_t » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:07 pm

luiz_m11r wrote:Hi, Samuel! I'm very exciting to start using this plugin. I keep getting this error message though. Already tryied installing the Microsoft Visual C++ library but it still doesnt work. How can i fix it?

Hi Luiz. Your problem is maybe related to glTF... Can you please share with us .gltf file and textures you are trying to import?
samuel_t 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Previous

Return to Plugins