I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:22 am

I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in CoolPipe for drawing of pipelines. Operation only has begun. The site is fulfilled in Russian, but there is a possibility of transfer of pages from Google

Development of the next version of the process
3
Last edited by yad2000 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby driven » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:29 am

Hi,

had a look at your site, you have been busy.

can the plugin be downloaded?

john
0
learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

driven 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby raineysky » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 am

I look forward to this one Yad2000.
0

raineysky 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:34 am

driven wrote:Hi,

had a look at your site, you have been busy.

can the plugin be downloaded?

john


I have answered your question, I'm probably asleep when you wrote all the same difference in time ;)
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 am

Posted on the site a new build 1.1.370. With the ability to edit the pipeline. And to be precise: editing marks on the height and slope. The plugin is aimed to work with millimeters. (In Russia inches as it is not very used to design, hoping for understanding.)

I apologize in advance for my English, because I shall translate for "translate Google".
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby dale » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 pm

This looks like an incredible plug in, particularly for mechanical engineers. But I can see a lot of other uses as well.
Great work.
0
Just monkeying around....like Monsanto
User avatar
dale 
Top SketchUcator
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:07 am

I apologize to the community sketchucation.com, that does not load a plugin in this topic, because he is not ready yet. The plugin itself is available on the site - indicated in the header topic. Development is underway, and as soon as the plugin will release the status of the candidate - will spread everywhere where there is a discussion of plugins for SketchUP. Maybe I'm wrong I argue, but for today I have just such an opinion. :roll:
(translation carried out by means Translate Google)
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby bigstick » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

This looks amazing!
0
User avatar
bigstick 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Posted Demo YouTube video
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby halroach » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Wow!
Very nice plugin indeed!
I noticed in incorporates all kinds of round pipe standards. Does it also support profiles like I and U... like in Profile Builder?
Are you working on an English version? :)
0
User avatar
halroach 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 am

Good day! I am glad that the plug-like. While the plug-in supports only the pipes and taps, the profiles are not supported. The English version will be developed later, when the ideas will be fully realized (native language). Everything is just beginning - the next version will appear: transitions, tees, flanges, plugs. It also will be able to define their own norms and standards.
Thanks to all who follow the updates.
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby irwanwr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:21 am

:thumb: good to know that comrade
0
User avatar
irwanwr 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:29 am

irwanwr wrote::thumb: good to know that comrade


what you had in mind :roll:
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby irwanwr » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 am

yad2000 wrote: The English version will be developed later, when the ideas will be fully realized (native language). Everything is just beginning - the next version will appear: transitions, tees, flanges, plugs. It also will be able to define their own norms and standards.


if the plugin will be available in English version and shared here too.
if it is true.
0
User avatar
irwanwr 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:04 am

irwanwr wrote:if the plugin will be available in English version and shared here too.
if it is true.


this is true, but it will probably not soon. Will take some time to create a fully functional version of the native language, only then do the translation. It is possible I will ask for help - if you do not mind
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby halroach » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 am

It would be nice to have in addition to the standard diameters an option for user defined diameters, either that the user adds his own diameters or his own library, or a simple type at the keyboard, just like when you draw a simple circle.
"Profile builder" has a nice interface for adding user defined shapes, and has the ability to add whole standard libraries.

Nice Work! I just showed your plugin at work to a Russian speaking fellow worker and he's already sending links to friends of his, who may find your plugin very useful... :thumb:
0
User avatar
halroach 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 am

Halroach wrote:It would be nice to have in addition to the standard diameters an option for user defined diameters, either that the user adds his own diameters or his own library, or a simple type at the keyboard, just like when you draw a simple circle.
"Profile builder" has a nice interface for adding user defined shapes, and has the ability to add whole standard libraries.

Nice Work! I just showed your plugin at work to a Russian speaking fellow worker and he's already sending links to friends of his, who may find your plugin very useful... :thumb:


Ability to edit a list of items will be in the next version. Now just working on a new interface that will provide such opportunities. The new version will have several elements of drawing, the announcement of the new version features expected in 2-3 months
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 am

See the next version



#-Changes in the structure of the database elements
#-Drawing and editing lines
#-Drawing and editing taps
#-Drawing and editing transitions
# Drawing and editing-tees
# Drawing-caps
# Drawing-flange
# Create spec-
#-Copy function properties (layer / material) for the objects and groups CoolPipe
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby jorge2011 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 pm

thanks for the update. very interesting.
a query:
The plugin generates the following error:

Error: # <ArgumentError: Not enough-at least 3 edges required>
C :/ Program Files / Google / Google SketchUp 8/Plugins/CoolPipe/Service_proc.rb: 552: in `add_face '
C :/ Program Files / Google / Google SketchUp 8/Plugins/CoolPipe/Service_proc.rb: 552: in `cp_create_pipe_geometry '
C :/ Program Files / Google / Google SketchUp 8/Plugins/CoolPipe/PipeTool.rb: 110: in `OnLButtonDown '

you can fix that? thank you very much
0

jorge2011 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby driven » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:35 pm

hi,

it looks great but doesn't run on mac.

what does the .dll and .so contain, is there a mac equivalent?

john
0
learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

driven 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 am

jorge2011 wrote:thanks for the update. very interesting.
a query:
The plugin generates the following error:
Error: # <ArgumentError: Not enough-at least 3 edges required>
C :/ Program Files / Google / Google SketchUp 8/Plugins/CoolPipe/Service_proc.rb: 552: in `add_face '
C :/ Program Files / Google / Google SketchUp 8/Plugins/CoolPipe/Service_proc.rb: 552: in `cp_create_pipe_geometry '
C :/ Program Files / Google / Google SketchUp 8/Plugins/CoolPipe/PipeTool.rb: 110: in `OnLButtonDown '
you can fix that? thank you very much


What are you trying to do when there was this error?

driven wrote:hi,
it looks great but doesn't run on mac.
what does the .dll and .so contain, is there a mac equivalent?
john


. dll and. so standard libraries contain Iconv, to work with different encodings. The plugin was created for the Russian language for Windows, unfortunately for MAC to configure the plugin I have no technical ability (I hope to understand.)
Iconv needed to process W-1251 encoding in UTF from time to time by the return webdialog
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby jorge2011 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:21 am

try to draw a pipe, and just draw a vertical line and generates the error
0

jorge2011 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 pm

jorge2011 wrote:try to draw a pipe, and just draw a vertical line and generates the error


very strange ...
probably something with the settings of the sketchup
or platform
or something else))
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yorik1984 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:46 pm

I tested plugin. If you have in your plugin directory this plugin:
viewtopic.php?t=41840
http://rhin.crai.archi.fr/rld/plugin_details.php?id=219
SU shutdown with error!
0
User avatar
yorik1984 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby yad2000 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 am

plug-in works correctly on a 32 - x bit Windows, sometimes there is an incompatibility with some third-party plug-ins
0
User avatar
yad2000 
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby driven » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 pm

yad2000 wrote:. dll and. so standard libraries contain Iconv, to work with different encodings. The plugin was created for the Russian language for Windows, unfortunately for MAC to configure the plugin I have no technical ability (I hope to understand.)
Iconv needed to process W-1251 encoding in UTF from time to time by the return webdialog


Hi,
I had to change all the Sketchup:: require'' to require '' to return true and see the Toolbar.

If I comment out all 'Iconv' references in all the files, Webkit on mac appears to handle the Cyrillic encoding without any issues.

Is
Code: Select all
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/documets_pack.js"></script>
still needed? I get an error.

If I change ini.rb to "Lang=en", on start I get a message box Did not load RB script:
/Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp 8/SketchUp/plugins/CoolPipe/coolpipe_Start.rb

if I start with Lang=ru and then change ini.rb and reload, I get
Error: #<TypeError: /Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp 8/SketchUp/plugins/CoolPipe/coolpipe_Start.rb:81:in `add_item': can't convert nil into String>

I can't get much further without English, but will keep trying.
john
0
learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

driven 
PluginStore Author
PluginStore Author
 

Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

Postby Dan Rathbun » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 am

OMG! WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP.

Denis .. you MUST wrap all your code inside a module.

You are defining class veriables and all your methods within Object, and they propagate into everyone else's classes and modules.

I do not recommend anyone use this plugin until it is fixed, and properly module wrapped !!
0
    I'm not here much anymore. But a PM will fire email notifications.
    User avatar
    Dan Rathbun 
    PluginStore Author
    PluginStore Author
     

    Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

    Postby Dan Rathbun » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 am

    WARNING !!

    This "plugin" (term used loosely,) does very bad things to SketchUp's Ruby environment !

    It includes Math module into Object, which will propagate into EVERYTHING else.
    Also it modifies Integer, Float and Fixnum baseclases, by including Math (again), and defining plugin specific methods (that are not really needed anyway.)
    0
      I'm not here much anymore. But a PM will fire email notifications.
      User avatar
      Dan Rathbun 
      PluginStore Author
      PluginStore Author
       

      Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

      Postby yad2000 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 am

      driven wrote:Hi,
      I had to change all the Sketchup:: require'' to require '' to return true and see the Toolbar.
      If I comment out all 'Iconv' references in all the files, Webkit on mac appears to handle the Cyrillic encoding without any issues.
      Is
      Code: Select all
      <script type="text/javascript" src="js/documets_pack.js"></script>
      still needed? I get an error.
      If I change ini.rb to "Lang=en", on start I get a message box Did not load RB script:
      /Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp 8/SketchUp/plugins/CoolPipe/coolpipe_Start.rb

      if I start with Lang=ru and then change ini.rb and reload, I get
      Error: #<TypeError: /Library/Application Support/Google SketchUp 8/SketchUp/plugins/CoolPipe/coolpipe_Start.rb:81:in `add_item': can't convert nil into String>
      I can't get much further without English, but will keep trying.
      john


      Work on the multi-language version is started, the news wrote about this on your site. Much more needs to be done (not without some help users of course).
      The plugin is provided as is and use it to recommend your own risk.


      Dan Rathbun wrote:OMG! WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP......


      Please calm down!
      I am not a programmer proffessionalny Ruby, do what learned.
      I do not claim to uniqueness and correctness of their decisions. Your comment will take into consideration and try to make changes with the next version.
      As the saying goes do not like do not eat, and you should not call all the crap.
      1
      User avatar
      yad2000 
       

      Re: I invite for acquaintance with Russian plug-in

      Postby yad2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:40 pm

      #-v1.2.1
      # Multi-project choice of language in the process of working with the plugin
      # Calculation of the mass-removal (steel), raschityvatesya of geometrical parameters (may not fit with factory products)
      #-The structure of the code changes: there is no change in the standard classes, all of the code integrated into classes and modules
      #-correction made for loading iconv.so: The MAC does not load, only on Windows
      # edit-elements located outside the Observer in the allocation of a separate command button
      #-fixed principle of sorting elements of the standard specification. sort (to avoid memory leaks in the process of counting and hangs SketchUP)
      0
      User avatar
      yad2000 
       

      SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

      by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago



      Ad Machine 
      Robot
       

      Next


       

      Return to Plugins

      Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: devak69 and 19 guests

      Visit our sponsors: