Copyright(C) 2010, kyyu
All Rights Reserved
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any purpose
and without fee is hereby granted, provided this notice appears in any copies.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Name: Slots 4 Tabs
SU Version: 7.0
Description: Automatically makes mating slots for a tabbed part
Usage: Select both the parts (each grouped) and right click context menu ( [kyyu]/Slots 4 Tabs )
* Plugin will automatically detect which part is which
* Parts should be place in proper perpendicular, intersecting position
* Parts are assumed to be flat plates, thickness same as tab height
* Tab height needs to match expected thickness exactly (default is 0.25 inch)
* How to change thickness value:
1) Type for example "$kyyu_s4t = 0.25 or 3.mm" into the Ruby Console. Will be good for entire SU session.
2) Or change the default permanently, a few lines down in the code.
* Plugin automatically defaults to the move tool when done. You can comment this out, if not wanted.
1.0 (05-27-2010) - first version
1.1 (06-02-2010) - fixed some metric bugs
New version 1.1 (fixed some metric bugs)