RevertCurve is a small standalone plugin that reverses the orientation of a curve.
Note: The script runs fine for standalone curves (free edges with no bordering faces). If not the case, the script needs to delete the curve edges and reconstruct the curve and bordering faces, with their material. Not a big deal, but be careful when the curve borders a fully textured set of faces.
Normally, most scripts dealing with curves should manage the orientation of curves, either being independent of the orientation, or proposing to use the reverse direction. So the script may be useful in other cases only.
No User manual currently.
- Sketchup versions: 6 and above (Free and Pro)
- Language: English, French
- Menus: by default, it is installed in Tools > FredoTools > Revert Curve
- Icon toolbar: Fredo6 Tools - Optional icon, not shown by default
RevertCurve is now installed as part of FredoTools.
See the main post for this plugin for Installation
No video for the time being
- Select one or several curves (or a part of the model containing curves)
- Invoke the Plugin (menu or icon) and the curves will be inversed
- Also available in the Contextual menu Revert Curve
RevertCurve 1.1a – 25 Aug 11: Now part of FredoTools. No functional change however
RevertCurve 1.0a – 06 May 10: Initial Release