Missing Thread  Topic is solved

General discussion related to SketchUp Pro and Make

Missing Thread

Postby ntxdave » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:18 pm

Yes, I know this is a silly topic but I have been trying to find a thread that ha disappeared (at least I cannot find it anywhere). There was a recent thread that was discussing where Trimble was heading with SketchUp and how forum users were feeling about the direction. It seemed to suddenly disappear and I cannot find it. I can not remember the subject title of the thread. I thought it had some very interesting viewpoints (no, I did not contribute/comment). I am hoping someone can tell me the subject title/point me to it.
ntxdave 

Re: Missing Thread  Topic is solved

Postby Dave R » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm

discussing where Trimble was heading with SketchUp

Do you mean a thread with a bunch of speculation and no real facts? Since Trimble employees aren't at liberty to reveal things like that, it could only be speculation from non-employees. I remember seeing something like that but also didn't participate and don't know the title. Maybe it's the one in the Corner Bar about 2019?
Etaoin Shrdlu

%

(THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

M30

%
Dave R 
Global Moderator

Re: Missing Thread

Postby ntxdave » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm

Yep - It was the one about knock-on effects.

You are correct that is just opinions but what caught my was comments in the early posts about how there seems to be some drop off on this forum in the number of respondents (especially in some that have very active in the past). I thought I had noticed it before as well so it caught my attention.

Even though I did see some things I agreed with (yes, they are opinions) and I found the thread was interesting.
ntxdave 

SketchUcation One-Liner Adverts

by Ad Machine » 5 minutes ago

Ad Machine 
Robot

Return to SketchUp Pro & Make Discussions